The more windows your building contains, the greater benefit you will derive by installing 3M Sun Control Window Film. Window film helps by rejecting up to 79% of solar heat coming through windows, keeping offices and occupants comfortable. You will also notice a significant reduction in cooling costs as your air-conditioning system is able to work more efficiently and inexpensively.
During colder months, 3M All Weather Low Emissivity (Low-e) Window Films have special properties that actually reflect the heat being generated inside buildings, back into the building, again translating into significant energy cost savings. In addition, 3M window films create a more comfortable work environment by reducing annoying glare, and they are especially effective at improving visibility of computer monitors and reducing eyestrain.
Today, protection from ultraviolet light and the sun's harmful rays is more important than ever. 3M Sun Control Window Film blocks over 99% of UV light coming through your windows, controlling irreparable sun damage to interior furnishings, flooring, and valuable assets.
3M Sun Control Window Film Products
The 3M™ Sun Control Window Film Prestige Series lets in the light, not the heat, offering superior comfort and clarity designed to maintain the appearance of your home. Prestige Series films combine lower-than-glass reflectivity with film options that allow most of the light into your home. Prestige Series films allow 40% to 70% of the natural light into your home. The only thing you'll see day or night, inside or out, is a beautiful window. Stay cool, comfortable and protected. 3M™ Prestige™ Window Film Series window films use metal-free nanotechnology to reject up to 97% of the sun’s heat-producing infrared light and 99.9% of UV rays.
- Allows high transmission of natural light into your home to provide excellent aesthetics
- Multi-layer film rejects up to 97% of infrared light so you can enjoy energy savings and enhanced comfort
- Low interior and exterior reflectivity lets you enjoy the views from inside, while maintaining an attractive look from outside
- Non-metallized window film lets you stay connected with mobile devices without interference and no chance for corrosion
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful UV rays that cause fading, helping to extend the life of furnishings
- Can become carbon negative in as short as 6 months from install
- Includes a comprehensive warranty from 3M
Night Vision Series
3M™ Sun Control Window Film Night Vision Series offer enhanced views, savings, and comfort, for better sight at night. This film helps block the sun's damaging UV rays, reduce glare and reject up to 71% of the sun's heat. Night Vision Series Films allow 15% to 35% of the natural light into your rooms by day, and thanks to a low interior reflectivity, you can still enjoy the view out by night.
- Offers enhanced views with low interior reflectivity, especially at night
- Rejects up to 71% of the sun's heat to help reduce glare and eye discomfort
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful UV rays that cause fading, helping to extend the life of your furnishings
- Made with a scratch-resistant coating to ensure clear views
- Nano-technology enhances the film's colour stability
- Includes a comprehensive warranty from 3M
Office Buildings - increase tenant comfort and boost employee productivity.
Hotels - Improve guest comfort and create brighter interiors while reducing energy costs.
Retail - Increase customer comfort and get the benefits of viewing merchandise under natural light.
Schools - Keep students more comfortable so they can focus on schoolwork while reducing energy costs.
Health Care - Get the benefits of natural light in healing while increasing patient comfort and improving patient recovery times.
Government - Improve tenant comfort and increase employee productivity.
Download 3M Sun Control Technical Data Sheets
3M Sun Control - Affinity 15 Technical Data Sheet
3M Sun Control - Prestige 20 Technical Data Sheet
3M Sun Control - Prestige 40 Technical Data Sheet
3M Sun Control - Prestige 50 Technical Data Sheet
3M Sun Control - Prestige 60 Technical Data Sheet
3M Sun Control - Prestige 70 Technical Data Sheet
3M Sun Control - Prestige 20X Technical Data Sheet
3M Sun Control - Prestige 40X Technical Data Sheet
3M Sun Control - Silver P18 Technical Data Sheet